Within the meaning of Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 the personal data provided by you when filling out the "Subscribe to newsletter” form will be processed in compliance with the rules laid down in EU Regulation 679/2016.
The personal data will be used exclusively for the purpose of sending our newsletter.
The data controller is Splendido Spa with registered office in Piazza Gioberti 64, Grosseto.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Splendido Spa does not require the Data Protection Manager within the meaning of Article 37 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the data processing is the data subject's consent.
Processing procedures and storage
The data is processed mainly with computer tools. Data processing will be carried out by an automated or manual form, in in compliance with Article 32 of GDPR 2016/679 by specially appointed persons. Your personal data will be kept until your consent is withdrawn.
Scope of communication and data dissemination
Your data may be communicated or may become known to the employees or collaborators of our company, expressly designated by us as “authorised to process data" and/or appointed "external processing manager". Your personal data will not be disseminated.
Special categories of personal data
The company does not need to process personal data of a "special" nature within the meaning of Article 9 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679.
Existence of an automated decision-making process
Splendido Spa shall not adopt an automated decision-making process, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of EU Regulation n. 679/2016.
Mandatory/optional nature of consent
The provision of your personal data for the purpose of "subscription to the newsletter service" is optional and requires express consent. The provision of your personal data and/or the failure to provide consent will prevent you from receiving our newsletter.
Rights of the data subject
You may, at any time, exercise the rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 by Articles 15 to 22 and in particular the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain details about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of personal data;
- obtain a restriction of the data processing;
- obtain data portability, i.e. receive data by a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by the automatic device, and to transmit it to another data controller without hindrance;
- oppose the processing of data at any time and also in the case of processing for the purpose of direct marketing;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning natural persons, including profiling;
- ask the data controller to access the personal data and to correct or delete said data or to restrict the processing which concerns them or to object to it being processed, in addition to the right to the portability of data;
- withdraw your consent, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent provided before said withdrawal;
- submit a complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
You can exercise your rights by written request sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this service
If you prefer not to receive this newsletter please click on "Unsubscribe from newsletter" or on "Unsubscribe from this list" at the bottom of every email you receive.